Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sincerity

trnnnnnng trnnnnnnnnng .... it was my cell phone.. I picked up.. It was very sweet female voice, could not recognise though.
I was actually sitting on a stone bench on footpath of JC road. I had to paint my bike's number plate.
"who is this" I asked her.She was actually my colleague. She asked me whether I have seen her cell phone. Actually previous evening she had come to my place to listen to some music. She doubted whether she might have left it near my desk and I might have safely kept it somewhere. But I did not have any idea about it. So I tol I am not sure. She was almost like crying. She loved her cute phone very much.
Came back to office and visited her and told her she would defintely get it back. Bad thing is she had switched that off as battery was down.
Afternoon at around 3 she was ran out of office and back with her beloved phone. She came to me explained the whole story. Actually she had lost her phone in an Auto the previous evening. That Auto driver had seen that phone in morning and tried to reach her home number at her home town and informed that she had left in his Auto itself and then her parents had called her and told all these things. and she contacted him and he came back to office to give that phone back..
Great guy.. I am feeling very proud. Very happy as she got her beloved phone tooo.. Just wanted to share it with you guys.

8 comments:

Vc said...

Hmmm
Now, if only someone would bring back my cell :( .

Karthik CS said...

He knows she was a female.. :p does that make any difference.

And she had my wishes :D

You more than that you expect more than a cell phone. You expect your girl frnd also back.. paapa how can poor auto man bring you back your girl frnd

Vc said...

Papi papi papi ..

Karthik CS said...

Vid,

Listening ??? swalpa niga iDree... tammana mEle

Vallabhi Shegaonkar said...

Wow, what a guy! If this had happened in India, definitely the auto river wouldnt have even bothered to contact her again.

Vallabhi Shegaonkar said...

Oh God! u r back to India??? So stupid of me, I just keep thinkin' that u r still in the US, n thats the reason I made a comment like that. anyways, happy to know about 'our' sincere auto driver, LOL.=))

Vc said...

Lo Karthik , Fitting idthiya . Madthini iru .

Karthik CS said...

Vallabhi Madam,

I am back home. More than that .. in US an Auto rickshaw.. yappa that height of Imagination..

VC,

Le Vid is not visiting my blog che...