Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Samsung galaxy S2

( This is old news, but had not blogged on it.. which I think is very important )

Sowmya's another memorable gift to my birthday, Samsung galaxy S2. There was already news about S3 but I did not see 10K more worth than S2. So decided to stick onto S2.

The moment I got phone on my hand, I just fell in love with that. The slimness, the appearance wow. Great!!
I got it with ICS 4.0.3 stock ROM. Pretty decent.

Thanks Thimmach for a lovely gift. Will put more posts on all the exploration I have been doing on my S2.

More details

I bought S2 on 19th May 2012 from Planet M -Uttarahalli Main road. The guy was good and deal was closed for 26.5 K. No one was quoting anything less than 28K at that time.

S2 Features: (GSM Arena)
1.2 GHz, 1GB Ram, 4.3 inch 480x800 pixel AMOLED display, with corning gorilla glass.
16 GB internal memory with expandable external memory till 32 GB.
8MP main camera and 2 MP front camera


Regards,
Karthik

No comments: