Monday, August 25, 2008

Trip to Chikmagalur

Event:

It was Dhruva's marriage on 22nd Aug 2008, Friday. He had invited almost all high school friends. We decided to attend his marriage.

Plan:

Initially MS, Srinand, Pasha, Harisha, Teju, Gautham and myself had plans to travel to Chikmagalur in 2 cars. But gradually Pasha, Harisha and Srinand dropped for various reasons. Finally MS, Gautham, Teju and myself decided to travel in my car and Srividya G and Sidda came in their car. We got up very early at 4 AM and started at around 5 AM from from MS place.

Trip:

It was very dark when we started and lot of traffic in Tumkur. Narrow road, less lighting and High beam from oncoming lorries made the driving very difficult after taking left from Tumkur road. We stopped Kamat Upachar for break fast and I drove till Hassan and then MS took over. The last stretch was driven by Gautham. We reached the marriage hall at around 10 AM. It was just before Muhurtham. Had break fast again at the marriage and took some rest.

 

Photography:

Gautham and I went for some good photography around the place. There was a lake near by and found some fauna for our cameras. You can watch all photos here ->

 

I loved this insect --

So sweet girl

And this boy was very quite

 

Gautham, MS and myself

 

Return Journey: 

Started back from there by around 5 PM and reached Bangalore by 11 PM. We felt air was little less in tyre but never found any place for air. So we drove very slow discussing on various topics. Stopped at a dabha near Nelamangala for dinner.

 

Photo Slide show:

 

Visit my Photoblog ->  my profile

1 comment:

Budget Hotels Booking said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts. I wanted to thank you for this special read.